Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Every episode of merlin ever

BAI TUSKS

Opening scene: New random bad guy mixing up a potion and/or poisoning a weapon or someone.

Bad guy: maniacal laughter

Cut to the castle

Arthur: Merlin, do this, do that, blah blah blah *awkward sexual tension*

Merlin: Whatever you dick *more awkward sexual tension*

Morgan: Arthur pay attention to me. I have a vagina.

Gwen: Merlin pay attention to me. I have a vagina.

Arthur & Merlin: *stare lovingly into each others eyes* Did you hear something?

Cue mysterious bad guy entering camelot.

Uther: Arthur, you must now fight in this tournament/slay this creature/win this battle

Arthur: But father, it is impossible

Uther: Just do it

Gratuitous shot of Arthur swinging his sword with his shirt off.

Merlin: I have to help him

Gaius: Don't do magic Merlin

Merlin: OK

Mysterious bad guy comes to the forefront

Cue epic battle sequence complete with lame cgi

Merlin: Oh shit, Arthur is going down *MAGIC HAPPENS*

Arthur: YAY I DID IT

Merlin: Yeah you did champ, high five!

*more awkward sexual tension*

Uther: Sorry for trying to kill you again son.

Gaius: Merlin you did good.

Dragon: I'm in every episode pointlessly.

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment